Sunday 24 April 2016

Next Huawei phone will sport QHD display, says CEO

On the off chance that you review, a year ago, Huawei CEO Richard Yu viably said that he's not for QHD shows on cell phone as he supposes it's troublesome for people to recognize Full HD and QHD shows. However now, he appears to have altered his opinion.


Next Huawei phone will sport QHD display, says CEO

What's more, the reason is VR. "A year ago I would surely not purchase a 2K gadget as the force utilization was high and the distinction to http://anjatekno.blogspot.com/ my eyes non-existent. Yet, now I have altered my opinion and my next telephone will be 2K as I like VR!," he noted in a post on Weibo.

It merits specifying that by 2K, he presumably implies QHD as the previous has never been a telephone determination. Likewise, in the event that you missed, Huawei's change of heart comes about a week after the organization declared its own VR headset. Read : Huawei P9 Lite forgets it hasn't been announced, goes on sale